... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Since our trip to Utah we have been relaxing a lot and enjoying our summer. Hallie has some new glasses on order and is very anxious to get them. Hopefully they should fit her face a lot better this time, I have been teaching her to ride her bike without training wheels this week-I think she's got it! Tyson has been reading a lot and finished the Fablehaven series and a couple other books. He had a great time on his scouting overnighter and has sleepovers often with Dallin where they play video games all night. Devin is busy causing mischief and has a bruise on his cheek from his brother. He's wrapped up in his DSI as well, but loves to play outsidwe and go on bike rides. Jacie decided yesterday that she wanted to potty train. She says no more diapers. I am very hesitant to do this since she's making the trek back to Utah with Phuc on Aug 16 and I don't want her to back track. She had a fun birthday and loves her trampoline. I will hopefully post pics soon- I'm still working on logan pictures!

We went camping last weekend at Farrish in Woodland Park and were pleasantly surprised with how well Jacie did. The kids spent a lot of time fishing and exploring and we all slept well except for DQ and his bloody nose. I have been spending a lot of time working on the basement again, I only have one more huge box to go through and it's Phuc's stuff so it's taking me awhile. I feel like everything is organized now for our move. We have decided not to extend another year and did the paperwork to move in May, we will try to extend a month so the kids can finish out school. We will have 4 fun years in Colorado and figured we shouldn't be cheating ourselves out of seeing something new. Phuc is not liking his new job too much, I hope it gets better for him, but at least he gets to spend a lot more time at home. He got me a 12 mega pixel camera for my birthday-he insists that I brag to Clarissa ( although it doesn't make much of a difference to me) and I'm having fun taking pictures. I just have to load the disk on the computer so I can access them. Anyway, that's how our last few weeks have been spent. I love summer and we loved seeing everyone in Logan-it's your turn to come to Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love