Hey Fam,
How is everyone? We are all moved in-thanks for your calls. Most boxes are unpacked-not organized but unpacked! Kaobe and Ada had a tour of their school today and are excited to start tomorrow. Looks like a great school-I'm happy for them! Indy will hopefully start Friday or next week. We feel totally discombobulated-that you how you spell it? There are no neighbors under or next to us-no cars to scrape off and no flights of stairs to carry groceries up! You'd think we'd be in heaven but really we are in a stupor just taking this new life in! Our neighbors are very friendly as are most of the people we have come in contact with out here-we are so not in NJ anymore! People actually say thank you here!! I almost feel like I'm in happy valley!
Love you guys-hope Jess gets to Belgium safe and everyone is happy and healthy! Love, Amanda
What's wrong with happy valley??? So glad you are settling in. We are enjoying the Tran Clan. We love all of you. Hugs, mom
ReplyDelete