It's midnight Tuesday and I can't sleep. I keep thinking about my family and I miss all of you. A rousing game of cards and some junk food with you would help...come on over. How are all of you doing? I've been a slacker lately on keeping in touch. Sorry. Between work, yardwork and church and crocheting, I've used up my hours each day too fast. I'm loving the spring weather and walking and the smells and colors and the several dozen hummingbirds that are in the apricot tree..it does look like popcorn on it and the little birds are loving the blossoms. I mowed lawn last night...here we go. We bought our garden seeds, thinned the berries, trimmed the trees and planted a honeycrisp apple tree. I do love spring work, it gives me a sense of satisfaction to clean up, plant and be outside.
I'm still having a hard time getting used to foundation and powder on my face, but love the Clinique moisturizer I wear at night...it's like morning dew.
Dad is getting some things done with all of his stuff out of the truck. He works alot of hours...more than I expected. We are adjusting ok....I got spoiled doing what I wanted when I wanted.
Are my grandkids being good? Seriously, we are looking into a camera for the computer...we haven't spent much time in town, our schedules are so different and we have to share the car, at least for now. I had to laugh at Leiah, she always tells me about her hot tub, so I asked if I could come and sit in it with her. She yelled, Hey mom, grandma's coming to sit in the hot tub. Wish I were that close to all of you. When the windows get steamed up, Ty's outline of his message before he left can still be seen on the window. That reminds me, I need ten new pieces of artwork from ten bambinos...you know who you are, so get busy kids. I miss all of you and I'm sending hugs and good thoughts your way. Love, mom
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.