I feel your pain and joy mom. It's a lot of work but I love it too. My problem is I'm just totally lost...I don't know where to begin! I want to do a planter garden this year because we've heard the soil here is horrible. But where oh where do I start??? Any words of advice would be lovely. I want to start small...carrots, onions, tomatoes, zucchini, green peppers and maybe pumpkins. Have any of you ever tried mail order flowers? I've heard of a company out of Michigan that is supposed to be great.
We are all good...finding plenty to keep us busy. We had half day school all week this week for conferences. The kids are doing great in school and seem to have adjusted quite well...thank goodness. We are gearing up for Kaobe's B-day next week. No idea what to do-possibly bowling or mini golfing with some friends. He wants some stuff for his room-I found him some groovy Beatles posters and a stereo so far! SHhh don't tell. I've been busy looking for jobs-okay not that busy-but I do hope to start working soon. It takes money to do anything unfortunately. We are also looking for a dog! We found a 3yr old Jack Russell/Beagle mix that we are checkin out. Not sure yet.
Mom-you will be receiving a few letters from the kiddos-all on their own!! I'll do better now too! I can't believe April is almost over-where is the year going? I can't wait to wear shorts and tanks though-I'm loving the sunshine. We got some Adirondack chairs for the deck-now we just need a grill and we are all set! My sweet babysitter Ashly offered to come be with the kids tomorrow night so Obeta and I can go out for our anniversary-so sweet of her! So we are going to the Capital Grille again-hopefully I can taste the food this time! Gotta get them all from the bus...pray for me to get a job please. I think I'm ready! Love you all, Me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.