... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Feelin Like Fall in Colorado!



Hi La Familia!

Just wanted to say hi to ya'll.

We're having a nice fallish day here in good ole Colorado! Today we celebrated biscuit day in Erie. We went down town to the biscuit festival and ate biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Very yummy! Dad you would have loved it!

We've had a nice busy week going on. We got a new tree delivered yesterday. Had to dig a huge hole, thanks to Cody's strong arms I didn't have to do much! Now I have a nice big tree out my back door! That's my big news, kinda boring if your not into trees I guess!

The fam is doing great. We're off to a great year in school! So happy with teachers and classes. I'm even more delighted that Cody will be done with his board obligations this November! Yipee! Hopefully we'll have lot's of time for fun in the snow this winter. Surf gets a free ski pass this winter. All 5th graders in Colorado get that nice little perk. Hopefully we'll take advantage of it!

I guess that's about all. It's been such a hard month, I miss you so much and love you even more! I don't always let you know how I feel but, I really love you guys so much! It's been hard to be so far away from all of you this month. I've been really trying to take Aunt Debbie's advice about spending quality time w/ the kids. Looking them in eye when they are talking, and being available to them mentally as well as physically. It's so easy to be too busy and distracted when the boys need me. Anyways, gotta get going.

Have a great weekend!

Hope Italy is fabulous Jess! You have no idea how jealous I am!

Love you all!
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Jen - your yard looks gorgeous!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your fall! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love