... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Hey fam
How is everyone? How is everyone feeling? Are we surviving the week? Just wanted to say love ya and to be strong. This life is one crazy ride isn't it? Wish I could see you all and give you hugs-but this will have to do. Hugging my kids a little tighter and holding Obeta's hand a little longer this week. We haven't had to deal with to much heartache in the past-I guess it's our turn this year. I'm so far away and don't get to talk to you all as much as I would like to but I think about you guys and your families daily. Thought a lot about life this week, what's important to me, how I spend my time, what I'm teaching my kids, how I treat others, what I'm supposed to do with my life, lots to think about. I hope that I can live my life honestly and in honor of grandpa and Cory and all those who've died that I love. It makes it easier to get up and go, not to be idle and let life pass me by-knowing that I still have so much left that I want to do and I really have no idea how much time I have. I hope I can be a better sister, aunt and daughter to all of you-I'll try harder to be there for you. Love ya-me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The McCombs Seven...
All Because Two People Fell In Love
Hey Mand! I know exactly how you feel!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteThanks babe. It has been a tough summer, hopefully we've all grown stronger, turned to Heavenly Father more and learned how truly fragile life is. Love ya, mom
ReplyDelete