If you're wondering if I'm still alive, the answer is yes! If you're wondering if I'm still sane, the answer is debatable! If you're wondering if words can express how grateful I am for a supportive husband, the answer is no! Words cannot express how grateful I am for Nate and for his help in getting me through this Semester!
I posted on our blog about the lab that I'm in. Check it out! You'll see some fun stuff ;)
This week is my head teaching week and my theme is water! Dad is going to come in and talk about Scuba Diving as a guest speaker! We went up today to find him some pics & to give him a little tour! I'm really excited - I think he's going to do a fabulous job!!
Anyway, it's 1:23 a.m! I've been sick for a week, so I really need to get to sleep! I just took some meds, so hopefully they'll knock me out soon (when you're sick, Theraflu Nighttime works wonders - just FYI!) So, this post has been nothing but randomness and I'm not even sure what I've written is coherent! If not, love me anyway!
Give your kids a hug for me! We miss you guys a lot, especially around this time of year!
Love ya,
Clar
Sorry you are not feeling well Clar, hope you are on the up side. I just got my kiddos out the door and I'm excited to get a break from the weekend-it's so crazy when everyone is home so I love quiet Monday mornings. Ty has a consult with the ortho today to lay out a plan for braces. He was supposed to get them on before Christmas, but I don't know if they will do it now that we are moving so soon, he's crossing his fingers that they won't! I'm feeling a little Christmasy here, they don't have to wait until Thanksgiving so a lot of decor is up, Christmas markets are starting, and they were playing Christmas music on the radio this weekend. I'm hoping to work on some Christmas cards and even start ordering a few things, looks like sales have already started!
ReplyDeleteLove to you all, Jess
Feel better Clar! Do you get a break over Thanksgiving? I miss you! ME
ReplyDelete