I'll try to talk to everyone but I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a fantastic day on Thursday. We are staying home for lunch and then going to the neighbors for dessert. Thanks for the turkeys mom-they are hanging around the house!
I finally got my schedule for three days. I'm so happy, I really hope it well make a difference between crazy and semi sane. The past 6 months have been such a whirlwind of craziness. Hopefully we can get a handle on all of it! Kaobe is out early today so me, him and Leiah are going to lunch and bday shopping for Indy's bday and for new xmas tree decorations. I can't believe it's time to put up the tree already-where has the time gone!! I've got to finish my bathroom painting today and them move onto my room-mocha brown. I love painting-it's fun fun. I need some fun indoor activities for the kids to do inside this winter. We are going to put some carpet down in the basement and get a ping pong table and stuff. Any ideas??
I hope everyone is doing good-what is everyone doing for xmas? Just wanted to say hey! Love you all, me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.