
Hey Family! I just wanted to wish you all a Happy, Happy New Years! We hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year! We spent the evening with Nate's family and enjoyed some El Sol, some "How to Train Your Dragon," and watching Sam play charades!
I am looking forward to the New Year! I've decided this year that my resolution is to become better balanced. It seems like my life has been dedicated to school and work for last several years with a little relaxation mixed in, but I need to balance my time between the things that I have to do, the things that I should do, and the things that I want to do! I'm going to be better about working out and taking care of my body, I'm going to spend more time in the kitchen and less time on the internet, and I'm going to work on having a more positive outlook on life! I'm hoping that these and other things will help me to feel more balance and to be a better person and wife!
Anyway, just wanted to tell you all that we love you and that we hope that the New Year brings amazing things your way! Give those kiddos hugs and tickles from us!
Love Ya!
Clar
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.