... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

July

I agree...I was the last one to post in January and nobody followed suit so I stopped! Thanks for the videos Clar!! So I just finished my last official day at work. I'm still staying on per diem so I can keep the skills but not too often! I feel so relieved, I've had a lot of anxiety the past few weeks dealing with all this job stuff. I hate to put people out and when I quit I feel like I did. Life goes on right!

The kids are all at the neighbors swimming except Leiah, she's sitting next to me watching the Pink Panther! She's a crazy! We are going to her new school tomorrow morning to help mulch the playground-she's excited to go! We got her a backpack and she has it all packed for our vacation in 3 weeks-she informed me when I got home that she even has her flosser, toothbrush and green toothpaste! Obeta has been home the past few weeks finally, we have been mulching the back yard and looking at stones for the front-it never ends. I got some gold paint to start the hallway and entryway. Do we ever get to sit and enjoy ourselves? I feel we are constantly doing some sort of something. But then we would be bored right??!!

I'm blabbing! Making rice for dinner and should probably turn it off before it scorches! Love you guys! Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love