Hey Fam,
A quick note before I sign off for the night! Lovin the posts and videos-thanks! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer! It's been a great week-busy busy. It was super hot so we got a few swim days in and Leiah learned to swim without her vest-yeehaw! She's doing awesome and can stay underwater for 10 seconds. I know. Because I counted at least 20 times! Indy is so excited because she can now swim in the deep end with her friends! Although she is not happy that she can't yet do front and back flips in the water and Leiah can! We've been playing outside on the swingset, practicing our rollerblading, watching the Robin Hood series on Netflix, working in the garden(I have 3 zucchinis and numerous tomatoes and snap peas yum), lots of Ritas trips(for italian ices), we spent a night in NJ shopping and eating at our favorite PF Changs! We found some great picture frames for the house. I started painting the kitchen this morning-looks like it will be somewhat of a major undertaking and I hope I can finish before I start work again. The color is caramel honey-I'll post some pics when I'm done. The girls have had Bible camp all week in the morning-I caught a free morning to go to Barnes and Noble ON MY OWN for a few hours...unheard of out here! Kaobe and I have a morning of rollerblading and breakfasting tomorrow-will be great to have one on one with him! He's been babysitting more for Obeta and I-we are thrilled that we finally can go out without finding a babysitter!
I am thoroughly(did i spell that right??) enjoying my time off with the kids! Doesn't it feel great to sleep in? I'd forgotten how! It's 12:04 and I've got a crazy day tomorrow-love you all and can't wait to see you Jess and fam!!
Love, me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.