I have a few minutes to kill before getting ready for work, so I thought I'd post a quick hello! Have you all recuperated from your trips this summer? (Ahem ... Amanda ... where oh where are the photos?)
Well, we have rested up and we're ready to see you all again! We had so much fun with Jen & Jess and their families and we are so happy that we got to see them!!
Since they left, I have been working hard to for back to school prep (stupid math) and working some extra hours because my co-worker is getting ready to have a baby! I signed up for a water aerobics class this Semester and I'm really looking forward to it! I checked out a kickboxing class, but I'm not sure if I'm in shape enough to enjoy it, so perhaps next semester!! We've been biking and playing a little tennis, which we are really enjoying!!
Nate is doing pretty darn good! He is getting a new job title at work, which he is really excited about! He'll be the inventory associate, which will put him in charge of, well, the inventory! He is happy about the move because he won't have to worry about sales any more, and I'm happy to see him get a change of pace! I think he'll miss working directly on the computers, but he seems really excited about it, so it's a good thing!
I had some fun photo shoots over the weekend (I'm sure you all heard about the muddy brides if you talked to mom or dad this weekend) and on Monday I got to shoot another set of twin baby boys! Watch the photo blog for some posts on those! I've really enjoyed our camera and I'm really loving getting to use it so much this summer!
What else? Nate's mom is getting into town today, just for the weekend, and then she is taking Carlynne and the girls back to Seattle with them for a month or so while Lance is at his training!! Carlynne is flying out to see Lance and I think that they're going to find out what the baby is while they're together, so we'll get to find out if we're getting a new niece or a new nephew!! This baby will make 16 nephews and nieces for us!! That's a pretty awesome number of kiddos for us to love!! :)
Anyway, I should head towards the shower! I just wanted to say hey and to tell you all that we love you and we miss you!! I hope you're all having a great week! I'll be home tomorrow morning and we should be around on Sunday if ya'll want to skype some time!!
Love,
Us ...
And the beast ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.