MERRY CHRISTMAS FAMILY!!!
I hope you are all well and enjoying the sounds and sights and excitement and especially the spirit of the season. I miss you all so much. After a grueling 5 weeks, I can now breathe and I am so excited. I'm loving the music and lights and smells and movies and I am hoping to make some goodies soon. Our craft fair was phenomenal..with everything we made over 8.000. Dad and I are so excited for our Christmas presents...joking...we are having colonoscopies on the 20th..our date that week. We are anxious to see Blake for a couple of days. He's going to be making baby back ribs-I'm sure we can share if you want to come. I get my new glasses this week-progressive lenses so I will be wearing them full time-not thrilled. I have a party with my siblings Saturday after work. Dad has been moving along in the basement along with our magical elves aka the Law's. We start pulling up carpet upstairs next week for wood floors...hurray!!! We are busy that's for sure. Please hug all the kids for me, I wish I could magically come and spend Christmas with all of you.
Love and hugs, mom
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.