
Surf,
We hope you have such a great birthday! I can't believe that you are already 10 years old! Here are some of our favorite memories about you:
- meeting you for the first time when you came to Utah for our wedding! I couldn't believe that you were so small, and you had SOOO much hair!
- coming to your house right after we were married! I was laying on the couch playing with you, and you spit up on me, right down my shirt - it was gross and disgusting, but Uncle Nate thought it was pretty funny!
- digging for worms with you when your dad and Uncle Nate built your sandbox on another trip out to your house. You were fascinated with them!
- A couple of years ago you were at grandma's house, and we were eating dinner. Somebody said, "I'm stuffed." I had just learned that in Australia, if you say your stuffed, it means you're pregnant, so I told you & Scoutie that. A little while later, that same night, we were sitting in the living room talking, and you and Scoutie came in with clothes stuffed under your shirt and said, "Aunt Clar, we're in Australia, and we're stuffed." It was hilarious. We even took this picture of you.
You always know how to make us laugh and we love you so much! We hope you have an awesome day! And keep your eyes peeled in the mail for your gift!
Love,
Uncle Nate & Aunt Clar
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.