... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Surprise, Surprise!!




Much to my surprise as I was laying, wallowing in tissues and hot pads and day old clothes my lovely husband brought home the most special gift I could ever receive!! My Mommy!! I was shocked to say the least! Thanks mom for a fantastic surprise!! Can't get much better than this-although now your gone we are missing you too much. We wish so much that dad could've been here to. Your turn next right dad? You gotta wait till we move so you can sit in the hot tub though!
Thanks everyone for making it such a special week and not "spilling the beans"! The kids had a fantastic time, I've not seen them that happy in a long time! We loved playing cards and pictionary and guesstures! We loved the ice trip into the city to see Central Park! Mom has now been across almost all of the bridges in NY and NJ! Thanks for the special "haircut" day! Yes-Clar I totally chopped my hair off-a little shorter than planned but I love starting fresh! My got "chopped too"! Hehe! We went to Longhorn and Wegmans for lunch and lots of mall time(probably a little too much mall time!). Thank you so much for Obeta and I's night out-it was fabulous to spend time with my hubby after such a long and arduous(did I spell that right?) fall! And the kids loved loved loved their babysitter!

I'm so happy we got to see some family for Christmas and even happier that it looks like we'll be seeing much more family this year!! We cannot wait for Jess's visit in a few weeks!!! I love you guys- you are all the best!! Your favorite sister, Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Now, I'm feeling emotional. So many great memories. I had a blast and wow I know why we have kids young-they have sooo much energy. I think I kept up pretty well, though. I'm listening to your African cd right now and I like it. Thanks for burning the cds Obeta.
    Hug the kids for me and especially that big tease Kaobe. Love you all, mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love