... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Devin's Baptism







Here are a few pics from Devin's Baptism. Thank you for coming out and supporting Devin. This includes you, Nate and Clar for driving halfway and having the roads closed and I know that if the Osolu's were closer, they would have come too. It means a lot to me and my family that you support us! Devin was baptized by Phuc and confirmed by dad. I put more pics on my blog if you want to check them out!

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that dad's tie totally threw me off in this picture! I pulled it up to fit my whole screen and as I scrolled down, I was thinking, "Wow... dad has a pretty swanky looking tie..." then I get to Devin and notice that dad's tie is a mummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Devin! I'm glad he had a fantastic day! I too wish we could've been there! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love