... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hola Familia

Hey Fam,
Haven't updated you for awhile, probably because there is not to much to update on! Everthing is going good, everyone is doing good and feeling good. Enjoying a nice quiet Saturday-just cleaned the house and caught up with some stuff. The girls are playing stuffies in their room, Kaobe's at a sleepover/bday party and won't be home for a few more hours and Obeta's hanging with me. I am feeling some major relief everyday closer I come to the end of school. We are all feeling it. We are so grateful for the experiences we've had-even all the tough ones. Can't wait to have my life back-better than it was before! So for any of you who think you can't do something tough-you so can!! Just ask me! Thank you so much for all of your support and your prayers and your calls-you guys have all been great! I'm off to get some ice cream for shakes-tonight is family game night and I'm prepared to woop Kaobe's butt at Monopoly! Love you all, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love