... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanks can never express it all

Every fiber of my being says thanks to my Father in Heaven for making my dream real...for being a wife, mom and grandma to some pretty wonderful people. I love you all and want you to know you bless my life, enrich my mind and make me smile. I am so glad you are ours and that you share, love and support each other. I have the best grandkids in the world, in case they forget. I have a guy who loves me know matter how witchy I get and I have an extended family that is part of who I am...sisters make the greatest friends. Thanks for the holiday week, Osolu's we wish you were here, our love and prayers are with you and we are excited to see Blake.
Thanks to my father who loves, forgives, blesses, provides and protects. I truly could not make it through a day wihtout the love of my Savior..I know I couldn't do it and I'm not to proud to ask for his help on behalf of our loved ones. The gospel brings me joy and peace and hope and knowledge...serving is the way I can tell my God thanks...so I will serve when and how I am asked to....becuase I love him and owe him all I'm blessed with. I love you all and hope you take a minute to read this. Love, mom and grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love