... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thanks for the update Amanda

I didn't get anyone called today-my brain cells quit functioning at 3:00 am and haven't come back yet-maybe some sleep tonight. My neighbors made it home, so no more sleepovers with sick kids, my other neighbor kids are spending the night on the air mattresses in the front room-their parents are struggling with schedules right now and I'm here so why not help out?
Did you beat Kaobe in monopoly? Is he ready to admit he knows me yet? When is your graduation date? We are all so excited for you...I was missing my grandkids and kids are the reunion, it was fun to see all the little ones playing, the place was huge with swings and an indoor tramp and bouncy castles-the kids would have loved all the mayhem.
Hug all for me, I love you, mom Dad will be here Monday-it's been a long haul this time, winter is tougher when he's not here-it's too many hours of being in the house alone...but I'm getting tons done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love