... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Home at Last!

Cute pics and videos guys! So I just wanted to shout out to my awesome family for all of their lovely hospitality! We had such an awesome time with each of you. A few of the highlights that the kids can't stop talking about include Indy's date night with grandma, the water fight with grandma and gramps, the tea party, sleeping at Aunt Clar's and Uncle Nate's, Midnight the cat, Stout at the park with Blake, the tramp (the bouncy one!), the baby monkey at CO zoo and the water fight between the girls/boys(we know who really won-right Jess?!), crawdaddy fishing with Surf and Scout-although Ada still wishes she could've brought one home-EWWW!

That is only to name a few!! The drive home was uneventful besides the tarantula sized spider hanging from the rear view mirror AHHH! The kids did great and we all slept fantastically in our own beds last night. I'll post the pics I have at a later date, unfortunately I'm staring down laundry that has to be done!!

Thanks again for the comfy beds, yummy food, sweet pets, and all the fantastic memories we made. We will never forget our vacation of 2009!! Love you all, Amanda and kids

2 comments:

  1. Amanda - it was so good to see you guys! I can't believe how your kids have grown! Thank you for taking the time to come and see us for so long and for making that awful drive to do so! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, summer. I hate to see things winding down, it's flown by way too fast, especially time with all of you. Thanks for all the time, help, laughs, talk, traveling, good food and love. You are the best kids ever and of course that includes my four son in laws. And we all know the grandkids are perfect angels and the very best on earth!!! No, I am not prejudiced one bit. I love you all. Have a good day. mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love