So moving day is upon us and it's pouring rain outside and it's supposed to rain all through tomorrow and and tomorrow night. AHHHH! Sounds like fun right? Any advice on how to move in the rain would be appreciated. We just got back from the kids new school and it seems pretty good-I think it eased the kids anxiety a bit. They start next Wednesday, so I'm hoping to be unpacked by then.
They've had a fun week doing pretty much whatever they wanted. They've had playdates everyday and sleepovers and movies and you name it. I hope they'll feel good about leaving this place behind. As for me, I can't wait to move. I feel like we've learned what what we were supposed to and sacrificed what we were supposed to and I'm ready for the next challenge. I will be sad because we brought Leiah home from the hospital to this place and we've made a few great friends. But we are ready to leave.
We aren't going to have a home phone so you'll have to catch me on my cell from now on. Obeta's cell is 908-397-3529 if there is an emergency. I think we'll probably get Kaobe a cell too-but don't tell him yet.
New address is: 311 Forest View Drive Avenel, NJ 07001
Hope everyone is swell-I have two tests next week already so wish me luck!! Love you all but don't hate me if I don't call you at all for the next week or two. Later, Me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.