... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekends fly by too fast

Hi all,
It's 9:30 and I just finished some interesting conversations with the Tran kids and Blake finally. He's well and working lots. I hope everyone got the newsletter...sorry I forgot your Clar. Dad was here for about 36 hours, of course I was working, but we did eat outside and have ice cream with Law's. He didn't like my zucchini enchiladas, but I'm hooked on the taste and how healthy they are. He is excited for the 4th and that I'm going with him for a week. Wish me luck...I'm concerned about the sitting that many hours a day. I hope to get some writing done. We had the most magnificent sunset tonight-it was a brilliant red/orange and the moon is tinged with orange right now. I have been taking photos of my sunflowers and discovered a hidden bottle of balloon aliens from the boys. I keep finding little toys, hair bows, drawings etc. and they make me smile and bring back preciuos memories.
Work had been very busy, I need a Saturday off so I can actually get a full weekend. Wish you were here to share fresh produce with, it's been tasty. I canned salsa the other night and froze tons ofd 20 cent a poind bananas for smoothies. Macey's had a 66,000 lb. shipment of bananas come in.
I'm glad the Osolu's got moved ok and everyone else is safe and sound. From what I gather the kids so far are doing ok in school except Scout who says it is too long. Dad is in California tonight and it's been quiet here today. Ellie and I slept in and it felt really good. So thanks for the ugly hair photo Clar...not good! By the way, I got all the photo frames in our room filled but 2 and they are for pics of the Thompson and Osolu kids. I even had a blakc and white one of dad and I blown up-his beard looks great-but the 11x14 kind of freaks me out. It's nice to roll over at night and say goodnight to his picture...ya, I'm nuts.
Have a fabulous week and call, write, email etc. I love you all, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love