... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Friday, August 28, 2009

I was so happy when I opened my inbox this morning and saw an email from Amanda. Then I scanned a little further and saw a reply from Jen on Facebook and an email from Clar. Thanks for making my morning so much brighter!

Good luck on moving today Amanda-the only thing I can think of is just spreading out dropcloths on the floors to keep the carpet from getting yucky. If you had a canopy it would be nice to put it up between the back of the moving truck and door of the house to keep your boxes dry. I wish I could be there to help you get settled. I would totally wipe down the cupboards for you or even clean the toilet!

We've been having a fun week-starting off with getting Phuc and Jacie home on Saturday. It's nice to be able to sleep well again knowing we're all safe and home. On Tuesday, Jen took all 4 of my kids while Phuc and I went to a great steakhouse for dinner and then to the Colorado Rockies game. It was so fun and I've found that I'm actually enjoying watching sports more. They played the Dodgers and I thought often of Cory and his fascination so I'll have to email hime a pic! Hallie fell into a position on our friend's soccer team when another girl dropped out, so she starts her first practice tonight. Phuc took her to Dick's Sporting Goods last night to buy her all the gear and she was most concerned about the color and if they matched. She thinks her pink socks are much too fat and too long, but I promised her all the other girls will be wearing them too. It should be fairly interesting tonight, the only reason I think she'll do it is our friend, Aaron the chiropractor is coaching her and her friend Ashton is on her team.

Anyway, Jacie and I have been spending lots of time together this week and I am really enjoying her and her funny comments. Her lastest fun word is FINE, which she tells me anytime I ask her to do something. When the other kids say it to me, they get in trouble, but it's so adorable shen she tries to be mad.

Hope you all have a fun weekend and I'm glad you are liking your classes Clar. It's good to hear from you-has anyone talked to Blake lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love