... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Friday, August 28, 2009

Just a Quick Hello

Jess - I gotta say, I like your idea of posting on this instead of e-mailing - so I'm gunna do it too!

Hey everyone! It's hard for me to believe that summer is over and I've already got my first week of school behind me - life seems to just be flying right past me - before I know it, it will be Christmas... (really - and there's nothing funny about it)!

We have had a good, busy, tiring couple of weeks! Nate's parents house is pretty much ready to be put on the market - Lynnette is having a Realtor walk through it this morning to see what else needs to be done - so hopefully at some point, we'll get our evenings back! I feel a little guilt for not seeing mom for a while, but I guess we got a month at Hyrum every day so we have to smooth out the balance with Nate's family - right??

Nate kindly got us both tickets to see the US Soccer Team play El Salvador (I think) next weekend! He is extremely excited about it! I'm excited - I just wish I knew more about the teams so that I could be giddy like he is - it will be fun - I'll get some pics, but I'm mostly excited to see Nate in all of his happiness :)

School is going well so far! I decided to tough it out this year and get the economy parking pass - so every day I get to trudge up Old Main Hill! It's kicking my butt right now, but by the end of the Semester - I'll be able to bust up it without breaking a sweat (or at least that is my hope)! My classes should all be fairly interesting - it's nice being in upper level classes and having assignments that actually teach you something - it makes the time, money and stress a little more worthwhile!

Anyway - just wanted to tell you all that we love you and we miss you!

And, to end the post - a random family picture! Enjoy!


Hee Hee - don't you just love mom's hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love