... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Hey Clar,
I did finally get a few quiet minutes to read your essay this morning. Sorry it wasn't sooner, but I thought it was very well written and I enjoyed hearing about your feelings. I know it's been a hard thing for you and Nate to deal with. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I know it isn't quite the same, but I think adoption could really bring you a lot of joy. If we only knew what Heavenly Father had in store for us life would be so much easier!
Love ya, Jess

1 comment:

  1. Jess, thanks so much! We know that we have awesome families who want us to have a baby just as much as we want one!! Adoption will never be off the table - we just have to have the $ for it :)

    Was there anything in the paper that you can criticize? Organization, grammar, etc... any help would be welcome!! :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love