... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hey family,

We still haven't got our moving orders and are very impatiently waiting. We've been having car issues this week, with tires and now today Jacie's car door won't open. But, I'm having a great time enjoying the Christmas season. I got my house completely decorated and all my presents wrapped. I feel like I'm on top of it this year so it won't be crazy later in the month. The kids decorated their own trees yesterday and wrote their letters to Santa. I was surprised when DQ asked Santa for only one item, a Harry Potter broomstick, hello, I haven't seen one of those for years! So now that is my quest, he's been pretty obsessed with Harry Potter lately since he's reading the books. He wears his HP cloak around the house from the minute he walks in the door and sleeps in it at night. Anyway, just wanted to say Hello and wish you all a Happy December 3rd!

Love ya, Jess

1 comment:

  1. You can have my witch broomstick...it flies real fast! Do they even make those? Good luck. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love