... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brrr...Did you guys email us your weather it's so cold today! I think it's time for coats and gloves so I guess that means shopping-we threw out all the coats at the end of winter last year-they were looking a little scruffy! Obeta has been in Florida all week enjoying the 92 degree weather-sucker. He was there last week as well so it's been a very busy few weeks for us. We'll be so glad when he comes tomorrow night. I took school off on Tuesday so I'd have two days with the kids this week-it was nice to spend time with them and to breathe from school. Back to the hospital today and tomorrow for my 7 hour shifts.

The kiddos are trying to decide what they want to be for Halloween-I hate spending money on costumes that are worn once. I always encourage them to wear one from last year but it rarely goes over well. Any ideas? What are the boys being? Kaobe wants to be Jason as in Jason with a chainsaw and mask! EWWW! He's doing great in school so far he got an A on his first math test-which we are very happy with! His band teacher asks him to help the other students in class because he played trombone last year. I hope he'll stick with it-he still loves to play piano and practices a lot during the week but unfortunately his piano teacher has fallen between the cracks for the next few months!

Ada is becoming pre teen-she is a little stinker with attitude. She is driving me crazy-if she gets her way she is perfect if not watch out for the witch. I'm not looking forward to puberty with her! We've taken up ping pong which she is actually pretty good at, we've been having fun! We just use our dining table and put something up for the net. Indy and Leiah play. Play. Play. Play. Stuffies(we've taken over scoutie's word), pollies, babies, playdough, house etc.... They are so good to entertain themselves. Makes my life easier and gives me time to study! They have been watching Eloise and Madeline and are loving them. It's a nice break from Dora and Tom and Jerry!

So we are surviving it. I wasn't sure how I was going to cope this fall-but we are doing it somehow. This semester is the toughest so far and has been the most challenging. I'm just hoping I'm retaining enough to not kill someone (honestly). I can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas and already have out the music! Love you guys-have fun when you get together! Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love