Surf and Scout are doing great. They are both being clones for Halloween. Surf told me a few weeks ago that he thinks he can get the whole cul de sac to be clones. Sure enough, all the boys have their clone costumes and Surf thinks it's so cool that he is the one who instigated it all. I decided to not mention that to the other Mom's.
Cody is keeping busy with work and HOA and School Board duties. He is putting the finishing touches on his drive line software he wrote for the school. I don't know what he'll do when that is finished. He's having a good time finishing it up. Everyone at the school is so happy about it and they keep thanking him. We were walking down the hall the other day and one of the teachers called him a "hero". It was sooo embarrassing. I can't be seen with him at the school any more:0).
Today I got to book a trip to San Fran to visit Krys in November. I'm so excited. Were going to have a nice quiet girls weekend. The boys and I are also going to Utah for Thanksgiving and we are sooooo excited! I can't wait for pumpkin pie and New Moon! I've been trying to enjoy all the peace and quiet this past month and get some projects done before I start school in Jan. I guess thats all folks!
I can't wait to see Mom, Dad, Clar, and Nate in a few weeks!
I love you and miss you all!
Love,
Jen
Jen,
ReplyDeleteIt was so great to talk to you this morning! We really should have a photo editing date once a week - I'm loving seeing what you are coming up with!
Can't wait to see you too!