
Hey Fam,
We are doing all we can just to keep warm here. It did make it up to 29 degrees this afternoon finally, but we were in the lower 20's all day yesterday, the roads are frozen and we finally started the fireplace back up!
We stayed in for most of the weekend just because it was too cold to go out, but Phuc and I made it to see Couples Retreat on Saturday. It's a funny one, if you want a good laugh. Other than that, there's not much news. Jacie's been attached to her stuffed kitty, named Rosalina (Hallie picked the name and still tries to steal it from J), Devin got to start cub scouts on Tuesday and was so excited. He and Ty always have my Ipod, playing games so I can never use it. Ty has just been busy teasing us, and that reminds me of a funny story for you.
On Sat we were eating at Panera Bread and Phuc dared Ty to eat a whole bowl of just salad greens for a buck. Always one for easy money, Ty quickly started stuffing in lettuce. There were a lot of greens in that bowl and after a few minutes I joked with him that he was going to pooh green. He then demanded at least $2 for eating so much, we laughed and said a deal is a deal. So Tyson in his ever cunning way said, "Oh yeah, well I'm going to go in your bathroom and I'm NOT going to use air refreshener!"
Anyway, he had us laughing for awhile. Hallie has been busy with school and playing with her good friend, Autumn. She is exhausted at the end of the day and she falls asleeep immediately. Phuc is off tomorrow, or I guess today for Columbus Day and I have just been trying to keep up. My sleep schedule is all whacked up again and I'm trying to get in to see an endocrinologist for my thyroid. I still don't think my dosage is right, but it gives me a chance to update our blog! I'm working on posting some pics on my blog so check it out if you get a chance. Love ya, Jess
Brrr... and I thought it was cold here! You're going to warm it up for us when we come out for Dev's big day, right?
ReplyDeleteI agree with Clar-warmer weather is a must. I love the Ty story-so like him to have a quick comeback-his dad???
ReplyDelete