... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Friday, October 23, 2009

Hi goblins

Is everyone ready for Halloween? I've had fun at he parties at work and with the neighbors. Dad got two and 1/2 days here. He got things ready for winter and we actually had a date then watched Wolverine. Can't wait for Dev's baptism and going trick or treating. If any of you has a moment will you please text Blake and see if he is ok-it's been three weeks and he doesn't answer his phone. Thanks, yeah I know I worry-just wait your kids will do the same to you. I went to the musical Menopause with some friends last week...girls you are in for some changes...the music was hilarious and so was the dancing and very realistic. Hope all of you are well and happy and can have a germ free zone this winter. Love and hugs to all, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love