... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hi family

It's Thursday night already, where does the time go? Dad had a whole 12 hours home-8 spent sleeping. We did get a date in at Beehive Grill and he helped me pick up my grain order. Man I miss the guy. This week had been nuts, my computer at work crashed and we lost everything-so I'm starting over with files and I will make sue we back up things. I've about reached my canning burnout-we got so many apples last week, I've been drying them each day, also herbs. Friday I hope to get most of the apples done and also make red pepper jelly and defrost the big freezer. We had a fun witch party at work-I have to say I love to dress up and party!! The fort was torn down and the boys rebuilt a bigger better one. I'm glad they enjoy using the field. Work is as busy as always and super Sat. will be over this week-yeah. Would all of you please email aunt Becky your addresses-she's sending out info. for family parties next year.
I love the notes, pictures on this blog and phone calls from the kids....thanks for keeping in touch.
Hugs to all, mom

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm... red pepper jelly... I am in love with your canning! I'm saving the rest of our peach salsa for when I really need it!! I might have to come and raid your house for some more!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love