... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hey kids

Thanks Laws for coming out and having dinner. I enjoyed our conversation and appreciate your advice. How are the rest of you doing? Dad is cold in Wisconsin and it's getting a wee bit too chilly here for me. I had a fun one person bonfire last night and got all of my cornstalks, branches etc. burned-it was the perfect evening to accomplish that task. The only drawback was when I turned on the water, I got a knob turned wrong and I got soaked-and I admit I did cuss at that one. So glad Super Saturday is over and hope to never do another one. I love working in the relief society, but I don't like those hectic craft days.
It was fun to talk to the kids tonight, I missed Jessica's family, so I will try them Monday. I have the day off and I'm very excited to finish a book and hang out. The canning is done and I only have 3/4 of a bucket of apples to dry-they are yummy.
So, what food do you want for Thanksgiving and who's coming for sure...of course you're all invited. We need a family jet and a condo for holidays so we can all get together. Ahhh-sweet dream. Have a great week and keep in touch, I love the calls and emails and letters. Love and hugs, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love