
Dear Tyson, Kaobe, Ada, Devin, Indy, Hallie, Leiah, and last but not least, Jacie
Here's a look at some of the things we've been up to getting ready for the holiday. A visit to see Santa, Surf's recorder concert, and trimming the tree! I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas season! I know it is looking like a white Christmas here in Colorado! Hero LOVES the snow! We are enjoying it too! I love you all very much and miss you! Remember to be extra good this month, Santa is watching! You don't want a stocking full of coal! Thanks Aunt Jess for the "magic box"!
Love- Aunt Jen
How did you get Hero to keep the antlers on?
ReplyDeleteLove the cute pics and your tree. Surf looks good in a white shirt and ite...hope his concert went well. Scout looks so snuggly in his Santa pjs. Miss you. Love, mom