... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS FOR THIS WHOLE WEEK!!!

Hey All!! It's good to be home with Grandma for a couple days. Just wanted to say HI and tell you all that the Birth of Jesus Christ was the greatest gift we have received. Thru him and because of him we can be a family forever. We can return and live with Him and our Father in Heaven. Only thing is, we have to live for it. I love all of you, kids, son-in-laws and grandkids with all my heart. I pray you will teach our grandkids of THE REASON FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL SEASON.
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Gramps

1 comment:

  1. Thanks gramps!! We love you too! We have a lot to be grateful for this year and we are very aware of it! If it weren't for prayers and pondering I wouldn't have gotten through it. So this year more than anything I am very grateful for Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. Have a wonderful week and drive safe! Love ya, Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love