... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

If I Waste Time Online...

I won't have to put my clothes away!!

Nate & I have had a very lazy day today, and it has been wonderful! The Trans headed to SL yesterday & today so we took a little time to do some laundry (which is still sitting in baskets) and to watch a whole bunch of "Glee," (because we LOVE it)!

We are having a great time hanging out with Jess & Phuc and the kids and we are excited to ring in the New Year with them tonight! What are all of your plans for the big night?

I am very much enjoying my break from school! I still have another full week and am looking forward to watching a lot of movies and getting a few projects finished for the end of the year!

Anyway, just wanted to tell you all that we love you and that we hope you have a fabulous New Years! Don't party too hard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love