... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Monday, December 21, 2009

He's on his way

Are you all being good and nice not naughty??? I heard that the big guy will be making his rounds on schedule this year, so I think all of you need to be on bed my 8:00 on Christmas Eve. Did you like the Santa underwear my friend made? They made me laugh. I've been making tons of caramel popcorn-the good kind and peanut brittle
for our neighbors and friends. My kitchen is finally out of the disaster zone stage...now for delivering and then hopefully relaxing for a few days. Give us a call ok. Love, grandma
Oh yes, Uncle Blake is in bug doggie doo with his mom. He called late last night and said he was setting up a cardboard box to live in...I was ready to make a late night trip to Boise to get him some shelter-he was joking, so he gets a nice foot in the tush when I see hi, after some hugs of course. Give your moms hugs-ok.

HOORAY-Aunt Amanda is almost done with her school stress..now she can give all of you your shots when you need them, she'll even have treats....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love