... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry 8th Day of December

Grandma got ran over by a reindeer
Walking home from work on Monday Eve
You can say there's no such thing as reindeer
But me and gramps we really do believe!!

Hey everyone, I can't think of any jokes...very weird for me. I hope you are all having a blast with the Christmas packages from Aunt Jess. Hope you are all sleeping on soft pillowcases full of good dreams and hugs. Hope you are all being good. Hope I get all of your packages mailed this week so they won't be late.
Gramps and I love all of you so much, thanks for being the most wonderful kids in the world.
Love & Hugs,
Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love