... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Monday, September 21, 2009

Boys......







Just wanted to throw some pics up. Scout got his dirt bike this weekend. He can't manage to stay off of it for too long. Surf is so happy for a riding partner!

I had a great time on Saturday with Jess and Hallie! Crafts, crafts, crafts...... Hallie and I did a marathon of them. That girl is an animal when it comes to crafty stuff. All of the women were amazed at how focused she stayed! Hallie takes after her Grandma thats for sure! Jess did a great job pulling off her Super Saturday, it went great! Thanks for letting me crash!

Hero is doing great! He has gotten used to being a total big baby. We may be in trouble now. Our friends are even stopping in to see him......pathetic!

Everyone have a great week!

Love ya!
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Who gave Scout a license to drive....I remember telling him when we were there that he had to wait a few years. Tell them to be careful-yes that's a grandma for you and that I love them. Glad Hero is ok, Stout had her operation a few days ago and Blake said she's recovered and full of energy. Dad and him had dinner tonight, I hope they actually talked. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you boys look TOUGH!! I wouldn't want to get in your way! Give them noogies for me and give Hero a hug!! Love ya-missing our happy hour! Me

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love