... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hi Wonderful Family!!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

Cody took the boys for a motorcycle ride so I have a few minutes with nothing to do. Rare this time of night wouldn't you say? We're doing great, missing Hero. He had his knee surgery today. He is getting rave reviews from the doc. He should heal pretty fast we hope! I can't wait to go pick him up tomorrow. He will be soooo babied!

The boys are having a good week at school. A special treat for me was when I was brushing Scout's teeth last night, and he flipped me the bird and asked if I knew what it meant. Apparently it means "every bad word ever made". It was very funny! He gives Surf a heart attack when he does that kind of stuff. Surf is so shocked, what a good boy, huh? Surf is loving 4th grade and doing great he is actually doing his homework and studying without us asking him. He is trying out new accents on me all the time. His fav is that accent that Steve Martin uses in The Pink Panther. It's sooo cute!

Cody is keeping busy at work. He is enjoying his motorcycle, he'll be so sad when it gets too cold to ride it. He is looking forward to spending some time with the boys this weekend. I'll be going to Jess's on Sat. to have a little craft time. I can't wait!!!! I even got the OK to spend the night if needed!

Tomorrow I have to go and take my assessment test for Front Range Community College. I'm getting everything done so I can start after Christmas. The boys are so happy I'll have homework like they do. Scout was really worried that I would be moving into a dorm in Boulder. Cody told him he would build me an apartment over the garage to live in, so I could still make dinner for them-typical man. Wouldn't that be cool though? My own place of peace and quiet?

Hope everyone is doing great!

Love ya and miss ya!

Jen

PS
Jess get ready for some serious girly time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love