... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

School Pics Finally!




The kids were excited to go back to school but a little hesitant because of the changes. Kaobe was thrilled because he got a guy Mr. Tothe for the first time-he loves him and says his teacher always gives him mints because he is so good in class! Ada had a rough start with Mrs. DeMartino she said she was really mean and yelled at her classmates-we challenged her to watch her classmates and see if they were being naughty-which indeed they were and so she now enjoys her class and understands if her teacher yells it could be for a reason! Indy loves loves loves her teacher Mrs. Myers-she's very outgoing and lots of fun. I'm excited for her to have such a great start in her school career! I miss these little rascals when we are in school-I don't see them much during the week-so we try to make the most of the time we are together! I'm so grateful for them and for the time we get with them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love