... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Meow Meow

I thought you may all need another laugh on Leiah's expense.

We were walking up the stairs to our apartment and I was trying to get her to count the stairs. She said "No, I have to count in Meow Meow" So as we walked up all I heard was "meow, meow, meow, meow, meow etc..." She keeps me happy!

Love ya all-having a good week so far. Hope you all are too. Me

1 comment:

  1. We have the cutest grandkids in the world. Dev told me his mom was a diva. He said it like it was not a good thing. So, I did another dumb stunt today. I was driving home from Logan in rush hour traffic, I have a habit of playing with my earring and I stuck my finger in the loop and got it stuck, so my hand was hanging from my ear and I couldn't use my other hand cause I was driving, I finally got the earring out at a stop light and got my finger pulled out. Don't ask how I managed that one. No I'm not crazy....love ya

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love