... ALL BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE ...

Monday, September 14, 2009

Hi Family

Thanks for the update Clar-sorry we didn't catch up this weekend!! It sped by and was too busy for my liking. We are all lovely-busy busy. The kids are all over some nasty colds and fevers we had all of last week except Leiah who is just beginning it. Unfortunately I had it for a week and it sounds like mom has a rough go of it too. Feel better mom!

We are liking our new place-the kids are having fun with some new friends as well as visits from their old friends. We have a very set schedule during school-so we are just busy every morning till night. Indy is loving her kindergarten teacher and class and is happy to go to school everyday! Kaobe and Ada are already over the newness of school and ready for another summer break! Poor little things! Oh Kaobe is going to play the trumpet this year-he decided he enjoys instruments and wanted to try something different.

School has been a whirlwind since I started so I sort of feel like there was no summer. But I just wake up everyday thinking this is the end of it and I can so do it. They expect us to know pretty much everything at this point-so I've been studying my tushie off.

House hunting is going well-we are going back down to PA this weekend to check out some more places. It's a lot of work-but Obeta has been on top of it thank goodness! His aunt is coming from London this weekend so she'll be around for a few days too.

I gotta go shower-it's 1:00-Leiah's naptime and my study/dinner/laundry time! Love you all-hope you have a fantastic week! Me

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I forgot to ask do you have a washer and dryer in your apartment? Tell the kids to all stay healthy, I think this is going to be a year of flu and cold bugs according to the CDC, we've been warned at work and church to wash hands (I'm already OCD on that one), Lysol or clorox counters, doorknobs sinks etc. keep bedding washed when you're coughing etc. especially. I have a few pages and we pretty much have to get flu shots both kinds. Yeah for needles. Feeling better tonight- I'm canning pears and peaches and blueberries and strawberries. Love the fruit and when it's on sale it's worth it to can. Dad left early this morning for San Francisco. I loved our fast trip and felt good except forn the cold fever thing. We saw gorgeous country and decided the Tran's need to be stationed in Kentucky...it's so pretty there. Good luck with classes and house hunting and habg in there. Tell O hi. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The McCombs Seven...

All Because Two People Fell In Love