So, I was talking to Amanda this morning - and it was fabulous! Amanda then asked Leiah if she wanted to talk and she said, "no." She then asked if the puppy wanted to talk, and apparently the answer was yes... the conversation went a little something like this...
Leiah: Bark, bark, bark...
Me: Hey Lei Lei, how are you?
Leiah: Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark... (with different voice fluctuations)
Me: Oh, I'm so glad you're doing good... are you having a fun day...
Leiah: Bark, bark, bark, bark...
And so on and so forth - she was TOTALLY committed to the "conversation" we were having and I LOVED every minute of it! It was so hilarious!!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really do have the cutest nephews & nieces in the world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.