Hope you are all having a fantastic week. Mine has been totally off the wall crazy...does it ever slow down? I mean seriously, I'm here alone most of the time. So, I canned pears, peaches, yummy peach salsa, peach jam, and I'm doing blueberries and strawberries and more peaches Friday. We got a great deal on fruit last Sat. so I made a flash trip in the rainstorm Monday to get some more blueberries, I even hydroplaned in the car-it was freaky. Tuesday I worked all day, cleaned and canned, Wednesday we had a health fair at work and I got my flu shot, it was a busy crowded day with lots of people. Then I mowed the lawn, froze chicken that I put in the crockpot, had home teachers and dad was home from 8:00 pm to 3:00 am...you got it a whole 7 hours. Today I hosted a red hat work party-cooked dutch oven and smores cake for 28-we had 17 show up, of course I had to get the yard and house in shape. Then I worked at the honey store for half a day, canned some more, and visited with all three of my neighbors. Friday is work as usual, helping a friend make jam and a trip to Porcupine Dam with our ward and then work Sat. and dad will maybe be here for a day.
Hope Hero heals fast. Love the news about the grandkids and talking to all of them whenever I get the chance. I love their unique conversations and they all owe us some letters or emails...hint!! Good news-my neck hasn't bothered me since the road trip with dad, I think I let go of alot of stress, it feels so great! If any of you get bored I know where you can stay busy. Good luck on Super Saturday Jess and have fun Jen. I'll be glad when ours is over. Amanda and Clar have fun at school and all of you have a great weekend. Hug the kids and tell the guys hi. Love and hugs, mom
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.